2012 NEW AUDI A8 HOOT REVIEWS

2011 Audi A8

2011 Audi A8

I must admit I sometimes lose sight of my co-pilot pushed the unfortunate - and a number of other unprintable phrases - from the passenger seat while driving. But if I'm honest, does not hold a candle to the endless chain of reasons crosses my mind.

The reason? I'm driving the 2011 Audi A8 through a particularly complex one stretch of asphalt that runs between Monterey California Valley and the Pacific coast, and the best part of 20 miles, the driver tuned BMW 335i is a result not seen nothing but massive grille A8 sticks in his rearview mirror. Just as impressive - if not more - have worked for more than a couple of E36 M3 that are difficult to follow. And these guys are local. I am running this for over a decade, just to prove to me and ruin their latest Audi rally, mixed Luxo-strong.

I like to think that my achievements hairpin and capers at high speed is a testimony of my own skills, but I'm not mistaken. I was equipped with auto-journo Hamfist issued and to believe otherwise is to become a victim of the conduct self-deception and insult the work of magicians of Ingolstadt. New Audi A8 is so good, and the government is only half of it.

2011 Audi A8 ENGINE SPECS

2011 Audi A8 ENGINE SPECS

2011 Audi A8 INTERIOR DESIGN

2011 Audi A8 INTERIOR DESIGN

2011 Audi A8 SPECS DETAIL

2011 Audi A8 SPECS DETAIL

2011 Audi A8 HD WALLPAPER

2011 Audi A8 HD WALLPAPER

0 comments:

Post a Comment